Sonoma Hills Retirement Community offers residents 80 garden-style, single-level apartments with a resort-style ambiance. Our studio, one and two bedroom apartments are spacious and bright offering occupants a full-size kitchen, individual central heating/air conditioning units, stacked washer/dryers, drapes, ceiling fans, and private patios. Sonoma Hills is dedicated to providing our residents with the most comfortable lifestyle.
- Sonoma Room for Events
- Life Enrichment Director to plan daily activities and scheduled events
- Beautifully furnished lounges
- Billiard room
- Courtyard/Outdoor sitting areas
- Fitness center
- General store
- Landscaped grounds
- Laundry rooms (on-site)
- Library room
- Maintenance staff
- Reserved parking
- Scheduled transportation
- Weekly housekeeping
- State-of-the-art sprinkler system
- Spacious lobby with a piano, cozy fireplace, large screen TV
- WiFi throughout the building
- Weekly trips around the Bay area
- 3 Nutritious, delicious meals prepared by our professional dietary cooks and served restaurant style in our Merlot dining room
- Bourdeaux room offers private dining for special occasions
- Beauty/Barber shop
Our staff here at Sonoma Hills Retirement Community provides transportation services to our residents to allow them the opportunity to safely be transported to their bank, doctors office, grocery store, or other personal chores. Our friendly driver will gladly take our residents where they need to go.
As a loyal resident of Sonoma Hills Retirement Community, we thank our residents for their time with us. Each year a resident resides in our community a resident will earn points in our rewards program which will translate into many different benefits.